July 20, 2019Internet MarketingSEO,Search Engine Optimization,Search,Engine,Optimization,Complete,Moron
In this article SEO 101 – Search Engine Optimization for the Complete Moron you will learn how to get Top Placement Google, Yahoo, MSN and all other Search Engines in a Matter of days. By following the 4 steps detailed in this article SEO 101 – Search Engine Optimization for the Complete Moron you will be able to generate Laser Targeted traffic to any web page you choose without spending any money or purchasing additional Products. You don’t even need to have your own Domain or Web Site to use the Methods detailed in SEO 101 – Search Engine Optimization for the Complete Moron.
Step 1 SEO 101 For Complete Morons Get a Free E-Mail Account.
You will need to have an E-Mail Account. I recommend you get a free account. Two that I use are Yahoo and Gmail.
Step 2 SEO 101 For Complete Morons Get a Free Blog
You will need a Blog. A Blog is a very easy web page to setup and Search engines love Blogs. You can get a free Blog at blogger.com, WordPress or Myspace.
Step 3 SEO 101 For Complete Morons Find a Key Word Phrase with Moderate Popularity.
First find a List of Keyword Phrases with Overture or Similar Tool. I Like Overture because it is Free
Next Type Each Keyword Phrase into Google and See How Many Pages of Results Google Finds for each Phrase. Pick a Phrase with about 1,000 Pages. You can go as low as 200 or as high as 10,000 but optimally 1,000 pages works best
Step 4 SEO 101 For Complete Morons Find a Product to Promote That Matches Your Keyword
Now that you have keywords you need products to promote. Go to clickbank and type your keywords into the Clickbank Search engine to find products to Promote. Of course if you don’t have a Clickbank Account you will need to join. Yes it is free to join
Step 5 SEO 101 For Complete Morons Promote Your Product For Free with USFreeAds
Write a Brief 1 Paragraph Ad about Your Click Bank Product and promote it on USFreeads. You can use USFreeAds for free but for $9.99 a Month you get unlimited ads and fantastic features like HTML in your Ads. Be sure and use your Keyword Phrase from step 3 in your Ad Title and once or twice within the body of your ad. After you create your Ad create a Blog Entry with the contents of your Ad.
Step 6 SEO 101 For Complete Morons Write an Article
Write an Article with between 250 to 500 words and submit it to Multiple Article Directories. For a list of article directories see my resource box at the end of this Article SEO 101 – Search Engine Optimization for the Complete Moron. Be sure and use the Keyword Phrase in the title as well as the body of your Article. After you create your Article create a Blog Entry with the contents of your Article.
Step 7 SEO 101 For Complete Morons Kick it Up a Notch
If you want to kick it up a notch or more for any given Keyword you can do any or all of the Following things
1- Create a Squidoo Lens with Your Keyword Phrase
2- Write an additional Blog Entry with Your Keyword Phrase
3- Create a Hubpage
4-Work the Forums
5-Use additional free Classified ad sites
Step 8 SEO 101 for Complete Morons Ping Your Blog
By Pinging your Blog you are letting the Major Search engines Know that your Blog has changed. Pingoat is great free services that will Ping Most of the Major Search Engines.
Step 9 SEO 101 for the Complete Moran Earn $2,000 Monthly within 100 days
Each Day for 100 days find a Product and Keyword Phrase. Apply Steps 1 to 7 for the Product and Keyword Phrase. If you follow these Guidelines each Key Word Phrase will earn you on Average of $20 a Day. If you do only 1 keyword phrase a Day at the end of 100 Days you could be earning $2,000 a Month.
Remember you can use more then one keyword phrase per product. So if you find Book on Organic Dog food recipes and it has 5 Keyword Phrases that meet the rules you can create 5 Articles and 5 Ads for this Product
July 15, 2019Internet MarketingSearch Engine Optimization,Search,Engine,Optimization,Worth
Search engine optimization (SEO) can be defined as optimizing your website so search engines can rank your website in the natural search results, as high as possible for those targeted keywords.
But is all the effort in SEO really worth it?
Should you put all that time and effort into optimizing your website so that when the search engine bots come through, that your page will rank higher?
Should you even think about paying an SEO professional to do it for you? What return on investment can you expect?
There’s no guarantees
No one can guarantee number one position for your chosen keywords for the natural search results. You might get emails in everyday with promises but still no real guarantee.
The number one ranking website for any keyword has an average click through rate of 56%. So if 1,000 searches are done for that keyword each day, that’s 560 visitors each day on average.
Of these 560 visitors you get daily, 5% purchase a product – that’s 1 in 20 people. That’s a nice conversion rate and works out to be 112 new customers each day from that keyword. If the average purchase was $100, that’s $11,200 a day in revenue. That number 1 ranking is worth a lot of money.
Imagine if it was a popular keyword and it was being searched 100,000 times a day – 56,000 visitors a day and up to 11,200 new customers a day in an ideal scenario. That’s $1,120,000 a day. Now we’re starting to talk big business!!
Would your business benefit from this kind of traffic?
Any online business could benefit from this kind of traffic. On the Internet, targeted traffic is king. It earns money and it’s what some businesses survive on.
Competition is heavy in the search engines and the most profitable the keywords, that more likely there is going to be more competition.
SEO is definitely worth it and can take a company from being good to great! If your website is not search engine optimized, you are not helping the business at all.
July 10, 2019Internet MarketingInternet,Search Engine Optimization,Search,Engine,Optimization,Gorilla,Tactics
Many businesses create websites that are provided by companies that state they will use SEO techniques to get the website to appear on the first results page of an internet query. Even though their website may appear on the first results page, their business may find that only a little traffic is coming to their website.
What they don’t realize is that 42 percent of the customers respond to the first position on the first page. Nine percent of the Customers respond to the second position on the first page. Six percent of the customers respond to the third position on the first page. And four percent of the customers respond to the fourth position on the first page.
There are SEO techniques that can be used to not only get a website to the number one position on the first page, but can fill all the positions on the first two or three pages.
The first technique is to use two tools that track the rank of a website. The first tool is the Google Rank Tool. In order to increase the rank of a website, links need to be acquired from other websites that have a Google rank of 3 or greater. The tool can be used to determine the Google rank of other websites.
To get the tool, go to http://www.toolbar.google.com.
The other tool is the Alexa Rank Tool. The Alexa ranking is a number from 29 million down to 1, where 1 is the highest rank. Alexa rates sites every day so that a business can track the Alexa rank every day. At first the website may be ranked at 29 million.
As SEO techniques are applied, the success of the techniques can be monitored using the Alexa Rank Tool. This can be downloaded from http://www.alexa.com.
Once these two tools are acquired, SEO techniques can be used to increase the rank of the website.
Some of the techniques are:
1. Submit the website to the major search such as Google, Yahoo and Bing. Most of the SEO programs do this for websites by either giving them the internet addresses where they can do this or by automatically submitting the websites to the search engines.
2. Write articles to “article posting sites” like EzineArticles.com. Many of these sites are rated high by the Google Rank Tool.
3. Submitting a classified ad in a site like Craigslist. Many classified ad sites are rated high by the Google Rank Tool. By submitting an ad to Craigslist, the business will get a link from a site that is ranked above 3 by the Google Rank Tool.
These are three of the many techniques that should be used to increase traffic to the website of a business.
July 5, 2019Internet MarketingContent,SEO,Search Engine Optimization,Search,Engine,Optimization,Writing,Google,Ranking
Search engine optimization is a fundamental aspect of Google’s indexing and ranking algorithms. SEO content writing refers to writing blog and web content to achieve high Google rankings. For most bloggers, amateur or professionals, and web masters running the average website, SEO optimization is essential to their survival.
What is Search Engine Optimization?
Rather than query the importance of SEO optimization, it may be more pertinent to query why it is so important. In fact, perhaps it is even more pertinent to ask what exactly is search engine optimization? There are many answers to that question, the simplest being that SEO is the art of designing your website or bog to meet as many of the requirements of Google’s indexing and ranking algorithms as possible.
This means that you are designing your website or blog, and writing its content, to meet what you perceive to be the needs of what is fundamentally a mathematical formula. Do you have a Masters degree in math? No? Then why bother to achieve something you have no hope of achieving?
The way to optimize your web pages or blog posts to meet the needs of Googlebot and any other algorithm Google lets loose on your site is to be honest! Do not generate text and vocabulary that does not enhance the importance of your web page. It’s important here to understand that Google does not index entire domains, but only individual web pages and blog pages and posts.
The Language of SEO Content Writing
SEO content writing refers to the writing of content for web pages and blog posts that meets Google’s indexing and ranking conditions as closely as it can. This includes identifying pre-programmed character strings that define grammar and spelling. So this belies the statements that spelling and grammar does not matter.
One of the objectives of SEO content writing is to meet with the norms of spelling and grammar of the target country. You can take this as being the USA for most web publications, and the UK for most other publications in English speaking countries. If you can have your web pages and blog posts translated for publication in the search engines appertaining to other countries then OK – go for it!
Otherwise, focus on the USA and English speaking Europe when writing blog posts and content for web pages that are published internationally. SEO content writing for international use will usually be fine if written in American English. Use UK standards for publication in the UK and Europe.
The Objective of SEO Content Writing
The objective of SEO content writing is to achieve a high Google ranking for the web page concerned. You can employ keywords (or predicted search terms) and language/semantics related to that keyword. Most times, however, it will be sufficient simply to write what you are seeking into the Google search box in your own words.
So take a step backwards, and consider what you might write into a search box if you were looking for information on, say, ‘Are Ghosts Real?’ That might be ‘reality of ghosts,’ ‘do ghosts exist,’ or even ‘are ghosts real’. When writing a blog post or a web page article on this topic, or even an entire website, you would have to do your best to predict the words others will use to find out whether or not ghosts are real.
SEO Content Writing: The Crux
Once you have decided on the most appropriate term, you can use that as the title/heading of a page on your website. Then write that page using the term you chose (e.g. ‘are ghosts real’) in the most interesting way you can. However, you must display a particular passion for your subject and persuade your readers that You Love Ghosts! This is the crux of SEO content writing and how to maximize the search engine optimization of your pages and posts – write naturally, but with SEO in mind!
Only then will they follow you and believe what you write. In fact the entire process is simple. Check what people interested in your topic are reading elsewhere online by becoming one of them for a while. Then write what you learn onto your website or blog using the best English you can. Finally make sure that you are also including the best keywords that you have discovered to have a good monthly frequency of search.
Then you may achieve the highest possible Google ranking you can through well researched SEO content writing. However, never forget that search engine optimization also involves keyword research and finding the most used and most profitable keywords available to you.
June 30, 2019Internet MarketingSearch Engine Optimization,Search,Engine,Optimization,Websites,Interesting,Findings,Investigation,Automotive
In this article I investigated some of the mid-level and developing automobile websites from US and derived their Search Engine Optimization (SEO) indices and trends. The comparative discussion outlines here will shade light on key-parameters behind the successful or unsuccessful e-commerce deployments. By ‘developing websites’, I mean the sites which is building popularity in terms of links and Page rank (PR) but definitely not the most popular ones. The results and discussions will be useful to the relatively new E-commerce companies on how to improve their SEO strategies and relevant actions. In this brief article, I point-out major theoretical findings as the subtitles. In the relevant discussions, I’ll cover specific examples to back up the theoretical findings.
1. Off page optimisation can even improve an average quality web-site: autonetusa(dot com)’s web quality (grading) is average type (found by webgrader tool). However, due to more directory submissions and higher inbound links, it attains same PR of auctiondirectusa (dot net).Its average PR of all inbound links is 2.2. So, total number of in-bound links outweighs this average value.
2. Banned websites: If a search engine (e.g. Google-bot) thinks a site as a SPAM (or a fake web site), the site is banned (page rank may becomes 0). PR may be 0 for other reasons as well. Reasons are: domain problem, lack of coding, programming maturity, lack of suitable user interface ( the things that a virus or spam does). Other reasons (misconducts by web designers) are: high repetitive keywords in headers/body/footers, trying to confuse googlebot by making the site over-smart, irrelevant context, etc. autobyte, autousadirect(dot com) has PR=0 (No keys, long spammy keys are present) Though both sites are 5 and 10 year old sites, they have fewer inbound links compared to their ages. In addition, the site was not submitted to external URLS/engines/directories. Another example is maseratiusa(dot com). It is 8 yr/ 5 yr ( 8 yr old and will expire the registration after 5 years which indicates a matuerd and safe domain). However, it does not have any URL submission history and its number of Google indexed pages is 0. It is highly likely that the search engines pointed the site as a banned site due to some occasional misconduct by the site designers.
3. Aged site which can be improved more (possibility to improve SEO): adesa(dot com) is a 12yr/5 yr (to go) site. Its PR=5. It has an above average ratio of indexed pages and inbound links. It has a high traffic/user access (top 0.5%). It is submitted to a number of directories including 11 submissions at “del.icio.us.” (high) which indicates a good off-page optimisation. However there are some problems in this site including missing keywords and blogs (user interactions). In addition, a fewer number of in-bound links are present compared to its age. Solution to those issues could improve the page rank to this site.
4. Age does not matter if design and SEO are absent: Two average (40% grading quality) sites — “jmagroup(dot com)” and “highergear(dot com)” are 10 yr old sites (aged website). Their PRs are 3 or 4. No URL submissions are there (OFF page optimization is absent). Fewer in-bound links (5. In other words, SEO mechanism needs to be applied to any site for better performance.
5. A close to top sites but having some shortcomings relating to page design: Cirrusdesign(dot com) (grading of 86%) is 11 yr/8 yr old site. A large number of people access to the site (top 0.7%). Also a large number of inbound links are present relating to the site. However, only a few indexed pages of that site are available in Google in comparison to its age. A large number of “Del..” and URL submissions. PR=6 in both cases. Keyword and page optimizations and all-way-URL-submissions are not visible. Buick(dot com) agrees to this point in the same way!
6. Excessive graphics seems like a spammy site and cuts down PR: Dealertrack(dot com) is an aged site (9 yr) with a large number of in-bound links and Google indexed pages. A large number of user access (1.4%) is into this site. However, no URL submissions are there. Also the excessive graphics limits the loading optimizations and cuts down its popularity (PR is only 3).
7. Short term site having a high PR ( How to quickly attain PR?): Bzresults(dot com) has good user interactions. Its only 4 yr old site and having web grade of 76% (above average but not the site of best kind). It attained a large number of inbound links (47000) within a short period. OFF page optimzation (RSS feed, communication feedings, form submissions, user interactions) etc are there. A large number of user access (top 2.7%) to the site. One interesting characteristics is that it has an average PR of inbound links equal to 3.2 ( 13 PR5, 2 PR6, 49 PR4,… 30 PR2, and only 6 PR1, majority is in PR3). Therefore, popular sites are actually linking/referring to this site.
8. Wynnusa(dot com) is a similar graded site ( design principle) but having more ages ( 2 times). However, it has fewer inbound links (1/4th of previous point 9) and it was not submitted to any directories. Moreover, its average PR of in-links=2.2 where the highest PR of in-links in only 3 (contrary to many 3+ in PR of previous site). Hence its PR is only 4.
9. Short term site (Another good example) Vvcars(dot com) (simple site) is an average type (63% grading) site. It is 3 yr old but having 8 year ahead of expiration of registrations. Only 470 in-links are there (compared to 47k of point 9). However, it has 15 Del. articles submissions. It has a PR of 4 (good in short time).
10. Heavy Graphics (another shortcomings) Nittotire(dot com) is 9 yr old site, having 20000 inbound links. It has 10 del.. submissions. But it has a PR of only 4! 11b. Volvopenta(dot com) is 11 yr old site, slow loading time (hence a grading value of only 40%). It has 2080 in-links. It was not submitted to any URLs, no RSS or blogs (user interactions). It has a PR of 5 having some higher PR in-links.
Summary We can compile the summary from the above findings as follows. a) ON page optimization is required (site titles, tracking, optimal coding, suitable graphics, user interactions). b) In-bound links of high PR are GOLD. Also try to increase number of indexed pages and ratio of indexed pages to inbound links. c) OFF page optimizations are also a must-thing for new sites. URL submissions, blogs, RSS, newsfeed, articles, need to be incorporated to increase PR. d) User-communication, community forum, people’s personal urls, linking, etc need to be done always.
June 25, 2019Internet MarketingSEO,Search Engine Optimization,Search,Engine,Optimization,Local
One of the keys to proper internal Search Engine Optimization and SEO marketing is placing your location within your website in text. Many clients that I have worked with were lacking in the placement of their local or geographical area. The location (address, city and state) should be in your footer and on some of the pages themselves.
html page titles – Local Geographical Targeting
When Search Engine Optimizing a website, having unique page titles is a must and including your local information and geographical area will not only get you a higher ranking, it will give you more targeted visitors – meaning the customers you want and can service. If you are a landscaping company in Akron, Ohio – do you need web traffic from Miami Florida? You wouldn’t get that traffic anyway. The point is if you only title your pages and write content without location, it will be much harder to rank high on Google because you are basically competing with every company in your industry for your terms and it will be huge luck to get a strong listing on keywords alone.
Local Results and Listings on Google and Directories
Google is smart, but help them out by telling them where you are within your website. A contact page is a great example. Most sites have a contact page, but many are not search engine optimized for local traffic. The main reason I see is sites will just have a form for leads and an email – maybe a phone number. These forms are fine but for great Local SEO listing, text out your whole address in there. This is not only important for local or geographical search engine marketing for customers. What if a company wants to know where you are located so they can align with you or have a business proposal. You will also get listed in many more directories by having your address in text (not just in an image) – which I see a lot also.
If you want to compete for keywords and beat your competitors in Google and other search engines, use your location words smartly. Street, city for maps and local directory listing as well as just good and intelligent search engine optimization and SEO Marketing.
Local SEO Strategy Writing
Practice a few sentences and you will see what I mean. If you are a Landscaping Company in Lansing Michigan. Put in Prestige Landscaping, Lansing Michigan – A Lansing Lawn maintenance Company. Reads like good search engine optimization? It is! there is less competition on search results for “Detroit Printing Company” vs. “Printing Company. Use that same strategy if doing pay per click programs and paying for keywords. Optimize and SEO for Local Search Results and better geographical terms. You’ll see a difference!
Hope this Helps! Contact Nick Hunter at Nick’s SEO World for any help you need.